Saturday, September 1, 2012

Prologue


Prologue

The Sun eventually shines ..... however dark the night has been. 

To all males and all females.

This is not the first STORY I am narrating, it’s not my first BLOG either. But if we combine these two simple things, we come up with something substantial ....  "My first story on the BLOG." I would like to thank myself for the same. The laziness I posses as a gift of God almost took me two years to actually start blogging from the time I started thinking about it.

It’s been more than two years when I first started to stay away from my home. Well it may sound sad to few, maybe tempting to those who have never experienced a life away from their home. But I am blessed to experience 'The best of both worlds' - My college life both as a Hostler and a Day scholar. With my home just 15 minutes drive from the University, I get to enjoy extra homely comforts along with hostel days when I want my friends to be around.

Maybe you are getting bored. So let me tell you what this blog is really about. Chuck it. You will know it eventually. Going back to where I was.

Where was I ?
In Hostel.

 Yeah! I am now back on the track, so during my stay in this glorious campus, ( mind you it’s just the campus I am talking about. Arrogant professors, engineering, boring lectures and Assholes are not taken into consideration)  I came across many breeds of people - Some were Good, Generous, Passionate, Hardworking, Geniuses, while others were  Not so generous people, Whining Perverts, Bitches, Jerks and Self-aggrandizing Assholes. But there is uniqueness about each one of them, that's how God has designed us, and the modifications we make, screws that design. During my stay in hostel I came across a number of students and each of them had something interesting with them. I was in an Ocean of Tales.  The stories that will make you feel better; some can even make you feel terrible. I cannot guarantee anything, except that I will be your narrator till the time, you are my reader.

Each unique identity has a network of hormones secreting  in their bodies, some has excess of 'Dopamine', so the world calls them " Die hard romantics " while others have excess of 'Testosterone and Estrogen' and get famous as  "Nymphomaniacs' or 'Tharkee'. I was more of the prior case and it sucked big time. The girl I loved once told me that she thinks all boys are 'tharkee' . At any time, she was wrong. It’s just that most of them are misjudged and people agree to anything a pretty chick utters. Boosting my ego, I disagreed.

Most days of the year are unremarkable with no cosmic significance. They begin and they end, with no lasting memories made in between. Most days have no impact, on the course of a life. August 23 was a Wednesday.

She walked past the door at the back of School of ICT.
You are genius, it’s a love story. Maybe the same silly piece of shit that they sell in market nowadays.
Or maybe NOT.

But then I thought of writing on Lokpal, Corruption, Frauds, Psychology, Justice and India when I dropped the plan as only the bore ones like me would read on any such subject. In our late teens and starting 20s, all we care about is getting laid or finding the one.

I could just grab a glimpse of her and I was in love.
The statement written above is purely lame and insanely silly, it’s something even I cannot digest. The biggest problem with my country is that Bollywood romantics have totally screwed our minds and has raised our expectations for a perfect love story. But believe me, real life has worse to offer. Things that either rip you apart, or make you strong solid.

My mind at that moment had only one thing, "I fucking need a Girlfriend". I was tired of being single. When I saw her, my mind started to analyze. Right height. Right complexion, Avg. figure (too slim), Beautiful eyes, very beautiful eyes. She would do.

My mind indicated the gland responsible,   Dopamine was secreted and Yes! Now I was in love.

Or Maybe NOT.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    





                                                                          Believe me…. The Sun eventually shines.
                                                                          To be continued, be in touch.

8 comments:

  1. "The girl I loved once"?? :D
    And purely Amazing... will eagerly wait for next part!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant....
    want to read more...

    or may be NOT....

    ReplyDelete
  3. romance...
    A love story??
    wowwwwww.....

    waiting for the next part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is nicely written and it successfully creates the desire to read the future posts :)

    ReplyDelete